Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Stand Still

Well - I've been spinning my own music now for about 6 months. It first started off as something I tinkered with, but now it's really becoming a hobbie I enjoy. I have waited WAY TO LONG before buying the equipment I need because it's so expensive. But after listening to how terrible my latest mix is - I'm getting a mixer this month!

Here's the mixer my friend Emmet and I thought would be good for me. It's the M-Audio TORQ-XPONENT DJ Performance System. Only about $599.99. Ugggh!!!

Anyway, I promise... once I get the right equipment, my stuff will sound a lot better. In the meantime, if you just wanna see how my style is developing... here's my latest production:

CLICK ON CD ARTWORK TO DOWNLOAD FULL CD
Please be patient it takes a minute to prepare the set to download.
It will say "Loading file info. Please wait... " (give it a full minute)

No comments: