I know this is the case, cause I'm not the most happy about my friendships, and haven't been for a while. But it's not my friends fault. It's something I'm not doing, or something I'm doing that's not working right now and I just need to figure it out. Moving to a new city (an option I thought of last year) is not the fix... didn't take me long to realize I'd be bringing myself with me, and therefore the friendship problems would persist.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Can't run from your problems...
Something I've learned and had to remind a friend of mine recently who thought he should move away because he isn't happy with things here, is that the only problem with leaving and going someplace else is that you take yourself with you. You take your vibrational habits and patterns with you.
I know this is the case, cause I'm not the most happy about my friendships, and haven't been for a while. But it's not my friends fault. It's something I'm not doing, or something I'm doing that's not working right now and I just need to figure it out. Moving to a new city (an option I thought of last year) is not the fix... didn't take me long to realize I'd be bringing myself with me, and therefore the friendship problems would persist.
I know this is the case, cause I'm not the most happy about my friendships, and haven't been for a while. But it's not my friends fault. It's something I'm not doing, or something I'm doing that's not working right now and I just need to figure it out. Moving to a new city (an option I thought of last year) is not the fix... didn't take me long to realize I'd be bringing myself with me, and therefore the friendship problems would persist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment