The same day I buy my plane tickets to Toronto my sister sends me this video. (WARNING: Do not view if you're offended easily by nudity.) I immediately sent this to my friend Matt and asked if I need to be concerned about being on the streets of Toronto. HA HA HA
Thursday, October 04, 2007
Scared of Toronto!
How about this for irony...
The same day I buy my plane tickets to Toronto my sister sends me this video. (WARNING: Do not view if you're offended easily by nudity.) I immediately sent this to my friend Matt and asked if I need to be concerned about being on the streets of Toronto. HA HA HA
The same day I buy my plane tickets to Toronto my sister sends me this video. (WARNING: Do not view if you're offended easily by nudity.) I immediately sent this to my friend Matt and asked if I need to be concerned about being on the streets of Toronto. HA HA HA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment