Thursday, October 11, 2007

More fun, less struggle

2007 has been quite the year for me on a number of fronts. But mostly because I've taken my life back in full force. I no longer feel a slave to my job, or my home, or to friends or certain social expectations. I'm content with life how it is, yet I believe I can have so much more... and ironically it's all starting to happen!

I came across a quote today that said, "Reduce your workload by 30% and increase your fun load by 30% and you will increase your revenues by 100%. And you will increase your productivity by 10,000%. (If there could be such a percentage.) More fun, less struggle -- more results on all fronts."

BRILLIANT!
That's exactly what I've been doing this year, and it works!!

Not kidding people, it works. The more I enjoy my life and have fun with it, the more I've learned to love my work as well, and I do better at it. Seems like a simple concept... cause it is.

Much Love!

No comments: