Sunday, July 15, 2007

Yeah baby!! Google Checkout Rocks!!

Okay, so you have to 'check out' Google Checkout. You can get to it anytime by typing www.google.com/checkout. The logo looks like this:


My exceptionally nice Shure E3c Sound Isolating Earphones were stolen at the gym two weeks ago, and I haven't been able to get in a good workout since. I know that sounds lame, but music is very key to me getting in a good workout or even keep me motivated to run longer, bike stronger, etc... Shitty headphone (and most of them are) just don't do it for me. Especially after having Shure headphone! In my opinion, no one makes better in-ear phone than Shure... not even Bose!

But I decided to check out the prices and the E3c is still going for $199.00 as it was year and half ago when I bought them. But since then they've improved on it twice. I cannot afford the E5c but I just want more extended bass, so I am interested in the E4c Earphones.

E4c Sound Isolating Earphones

Anyway, I went to the Apple store.. E4c's are $350... on Shure's website, $319.00... (never trust eBay, been fucked over twice on that site) but how wonderful is Google Checkout... it checks out all the online vendors of the product and you can find the most affordable on your own. I got these headphones for $169 + $22 in shipping! HELL YEAH!!

LOVE GOOGLE!!

No comments: