I think I'm going to occasionally put some of my thoughts on my blog. Every morning I get an email from Abraham-Hicks and I wake up and grab my cell phone to check the email. It's always a thought that makes me think. It usually starts my day off helping me be more appreciative or simply more aware and better empowered to create the day ahead of me.
So, I think I'll share some of these thoughts on here. At least the ones that stand out to me.
Today's quote was from a workshop they did back in 2003, and it has to do with our physical health. If you've seen the movie "The Secret", you've been introduced to the thought of mind over matter... or mind over health. It's probably one of the hardest concepts for me to "buy into" but I know it's true. It's all about the Law of Attraction. That which we focus on, think on, or expect is what will be delivered to us.
"The majority have been programmed from their past experience to expect physical decline. And while it is something they don't want, they are programmed to expect it. And so, they're going to get what they expect. It's not that what they expect is the reality that everyone lives, but that everyone lives the reality of what they expect."
Monday, July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment