Well, it was a fairly simple (but very beautiful) hike, and there were a ton of straight people completely clothed! What a let down! ha ha
Nah, it was actually a really nice hike along a river. Jon (who I just met) drove, and Tim (my old roommate) invited me. Along with us were Mark and Austin. We had a great time, hiked down to a few flat rocks, took our shirts off and got a little sun. Tim is a very good photographer, and he was taking a lot of pictures of them. I don't blame him... they all have good bodies. ME, on the other hand, I avoid the camera at all costs. Not ashamed of my body, but damn... I always make the most fucked up faces!! ha ha
Anyway, these were all the shots Tim sent over if you're interested.
![]() |
| Dream Canyon |


No comments:
Post a Comment