If you remember back in April of 2007 I posted the tattoo I knew I was going to get.
Here's the link if you wanna check it out first and read the meaning of it, and where I got the idea and such: http://nathanhildreth.blogspot.com/2007/04/my-tattoo.html
So, I went it all courageous and strong and totally expected to get the tattoo in one sitting. YEAH!!! ha ha ha RIGHT! It was so damn painful, I only made it through the outline and the coloring of the water. In fact, Donielle stopped by while I was getting it and took a little video clip. Check it out:
So, Here's a few photos of it after the first session.

Then, my friend Chaz took a few shots of it when he was in town.


Then, two weeks later after the first part healed, I went back in and got the rest done. I took this myself with my hands behind my back... not the best... but when Chaz is back in Denver sometime in July I want him to take a few more shots of the finished tattoo for me. I'm really happy with how it turned out.

No comments:
Post a Comment