Monday, September 24, 2007

Problems of the world


I have to admit, when I see our beloved President I get nauseous. I haven't experienced many past presidents personally, but of course I've read the history about them all and can safely say I think our current president and administration is the worst our country has had since it was Columbus landed.

But when I start to think about the problems in the world it makes me feel sick. I find myself getting upset and it doesn't feel right to me. I don't feel I'm in vibrational harmony with what I want, and how I want the world to be. When I take the problems of the world on my shoulders, my body doesn't feel so good. It's just that simple.

With everything I've learned from Abraham, I think I'll just leave the problems of the world to the individual problem-makers of the world, and I'll be the joy-seeker that I am. I'm responsible for my own happiness and I'm going to do my part for my own environment, and hence the world's environment.

No comments: