Thursday, June 14, 2007

Opera Singer

Well gosh... I didn't mean for my blog to become a collage of videos, but I've been very busy with work, training, and even handling a project in Mexico right now.

It's 10:00pm at night and I've come into my office to send a "Goodbye" message to my two managing brokers Justin & Clara. I've decided to switch brokerages for many reasons (too many to discuss), but overall the change to Cherry Creek GMAC Real Estate will be a good one! I'm off to Mexico at 5:00am in the morning, my flight is out of DIA at 7:00am. Why do I always book such early flights? Will I ever learn my lesson?

Anyway, I'm going down to show my friend/client Debbie the project I've been working on, Villa Cortez. Should be more fun and play than work, but I'll be writing it off! :-)

Anyway, I got into the office tonight and got distracted by an email from my friend Lynn. She sent me this video of a man that dreams to be an Opera Singer and tries out on some TV Show Contest. I was bawling!!

No comments: